Sunday, October 6, 2013

Opening Day is Tomorrow!

Hi, there! This is my first post as Sparrow & Joy! :) Thanks for stopping by and supporting my work. 

I wanted to share with you a wristlet that will be going into the shop. This is a pleated one with a detachable wrist strap so you can make it a hands free bag or take the strap off and make it a pouch to go into your larger bag. Or you can use it as a clutch under your arm for a night out or special event.

The inside is a gray and white polka dot that coordinates with the exterior. It is interfaced for stability and is a size "large". It would fit your small wallet, phone, keys, and maybe even a kindle, but I don't have one so I am not sure about that! But it is a great go-to size for everyday.

* * * 

Tomorrow is my "big" day for opening the shop! I will have a small selection of items available, and plan to add more as the week goes on. I want to be able to custom-make certain items in the fabrics you choose, so look for those listings if interested.

~ Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment